Office of Student Life, LI
The Office of Student Life provides collaborative and innovative learning opportunities to empower all students at New York Institute of Technology to feel a sense of belonging, explore their passions, and make a difference. It is our belief that this co-curricular experience will facilitate a holistic approach to student learning and development through collaboration, inclusion, and empowerment. Student Engagement is the home for the Student Government Association, student organizations, fraternity and sorority life, leadership development opportunities, athletic spirit, traditional programming, and so much more.
Check out Student Life's upcoming events in this calendar!
- Development of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Dialogue and Educational Series
- Launch and Implementation of the Bear Bytes Food and Health Resource Program and the Grand Opening of the Grizzly Cupboard Food Pantry
- Increase in programs, events, and participation in a virtual and in-person world
- Execution of the Leadership Development Program
- Facilitate and increase programming targeted towards Graduate Students
For questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deanna Bertini | Associate Director of Student Engagement
Paul Ferrante | Assistant Director of Student Engagement
Anthony White | Student Life Coordinator
Clarissa Shenocker | Student Support Specialist
Office of Student Life, LI does not have a contact email provided.